Welcome to Delaware Dance Company’s 2017-2018 Season
Now enrolling for Fall!
Classes begin September 5th. New members who register before September 30 will have their first year of membership waived.
Membership fees are $35 for a family and $25 for a single student.
How to register:
- Classes are listed on the Class Schedule and the Grid Schedule.
- Fees are based on total number of hours of enrollment per week for all children in a family. See Fees and Tuition Schedule.
- Registration forms must be downloaded, completed and submitted with a signed Contract and Waiver page.
- Registrations may be mailed, faxed or sent as an attachment. Mailed registrations should include payment of first tuition installment, registration fee and membership fee. Electronic submissions should be paid via the Payment link.
- Registration may also be brought to the office. Please call ahead to check for office hours. Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover accepted in person.
- Registration Forms 2017 – 2018
- Class Schedule 2017 – 2018 - Updated 7/21
- Class Grid Schedule 2017 – 2018 - Updated 7/21
- Tuition and Fees 2017 – 2018
- Fall Financial Aid letter
The following classes are now closed:
- Preballet 2 on Tuesday at 5:30 with Miss Kathleen
- Kindercombo 2on Thursday at 6:45 with Miss Kim
The following classes have limited or very limited spaces available:
- Ballet 2 pre-pointe on Thursday at 6:15 with Miss Heather
- Totdance 2 on Thursday at 5:00pm with Miss Kim
- Totdance 2 on Saturday at 11:30 with Miss Sam
For security reasons, Delaware Dance Company can no longer accept charges over the phone. Payments can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through our Payments link. No registration or membership in PayPal is needed. If you prefer, you can also use your own Paypal account by logging in and directing your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.